Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a number of websites, and can be observed on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and quite a few different on-line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluate as my results. To start, it ought to be cited that this specific complement is accessible over the counter, and does now not require a medical practitioner prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I obtained my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the agency we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles alternatively of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once no longer a mistake, however I assume they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are especially fashionable for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or whatever like that so your postman doesn’t understand what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first element I favor to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t recognize if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it absolutely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I acquired a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I began thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of exceeded earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I comprehend you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a extensive range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s now not surely possible. After studying countless of the critiques about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t honestly seem to be like you ever get a properly impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a whole waste of money. I would now not go so a long way as to say that, however in all actuality – primarily based on my short journey – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate characteristic and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in standard remedy for years, continually with the cause of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, not like many materials in this category, absolutely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, even though maca appears to enlarge intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone stages and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by means of modern-day lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone degrees – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being completely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to assist male fitness with the aid of a number standard remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural practise is definitely spelled “catuaba” and was once an necessary phase of the cultural of various native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given deposit for a extensive vary of benefits, along with multiplied testosterone and energy, as properly as expanded erections.
Unfortunately, those claims have not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a gasoline referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in ordinary medicine, there are very few research backing up claims concerning this South American herb.
It does, alternatively exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a good deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in making an attempt to through delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More oftentimes referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it can also deserve it.
The seeds include numerous nutritional vitamins and minerals – consisting of zinc and magnesium – that make bigger sperm manufacturing and should enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse pressure or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It can also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, virtually due to the fact of how low-priced it is and – in idea – the elements have to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few components that may clearly do whatever for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, extensively decreasing their capability to genuinely work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to take into account that most of the time humans that do have success with the product commonly don’t say anything, and the ones that had a poor journey with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to amplify blood go with the flow and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the first-rate desire for growing NO degrees and wants to be taken at a a great deal greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I suppose it is commonly protected to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As some distance as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and pass onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY less costly choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the fee of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product commonly due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer well worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in potential and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s on hand online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may also have to select a distinct supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on-line and in some stores. I do not be aware of if each person consists of it or promises it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there had been no superb effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website